We are taking submissions for Presenters for our 2015 Race Director/Timer Symposium, to be held July 6-8 in Philadelphia. Presenters should be prepared to share their experiences and best practices. Topics that include RunSignUp technology are great, but the Symposium is a community event for everyone to learn and share; your entire presentation does not need to revolve around RunSignUp.
Potential Topics Include:
- Using Donations & Fundraising for a Race
- Results Technology: Integration with Timing Software, Notifications, Video Results,etc
- Triathlon Management
- Race Promotion
- Participant Management (refunds, transfers, waitlist, etc)
- Registration & Results Kiosks
- Using Series Scoring
- Bib assignment & handout options
…and anything else you think may be beneficial to other running professionals. We are open to hearing what you think will make a good topic.
For consideration, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your name & company/race(s), and a brief discussion of the topic you would like to present.
You can see videos of last year’s presentations here: https://runsignup.com/Customers/Videos
Stay tuned for Registration information for the Symposium!
As a part of our RunSignUp Customer Video Page, we have the official release of the Presentations from the first RunSignUp Race Director/Timer Symposium in July. We had some really dynamic, innovative Presenters, and we are thrilled to be able to share their knowledge with all our Customers.
Presentation Videos include:
Growing a Small Race
By Kelly Stewart of the NC Troopers Footchase 5k
Marketing like a Marketer
By Cornelia Stumpf of the Critz Tybee RunFest
By Michele Langevin of Jeff Galloway
Race Director Logistics
By Terry Lewis of RS Racing Systems
What Your Timer Does
By Todd Henderlong of T&H Timing
Managing Your Runners
By James & Michelle Bettis of 3W Races
By Aaron Ford of Ford Timing
Want a Challenge? See if you can find Ron (our Running Man) hanging out, dancing, and enjoying himself in each of the Presentation videos!
Stay Tuned: We’ll be announcing the dates for the 2015 Race Director/Timer Symposium soon!
We’ve added a new link to the top of your RunSignUp Homepage:
This section includes Customer Case Studies, Videos, Quotes, and our Real-Time Map. We’re really excited about this update for two reasons:
- It is, and will continue to grow into, a great resource for our customers to find inspiration and ideas from each other. For example, need to understand how Dynamic Bib Assignment works? Check out the Columbus Running Company Case Study, or watch Aaron Ford’s video from the Race Director/Timer Symposium.
- It is a celebration of the many successes of our Race Directors, Timers, Running Stores, and Running Clubs. Our Customers put on some amazing events!
You’ll be able to see the content in this section multiply and become more dynamic, but if you have a RunSignUp feature you want to see in action, let us know!
Note: If you want to learn about us, you can still do that. The “About” content has been re-located to the footer.