RunSignUp is Hiring Again!
RunSignUp is looking to hire a new Account Manager in our office in Richmond, VA. RunSignUp is the leading provider of online race registration and management technology for the endurance event market. We help tens of thousands of races each year to manage their events and to take online race registrations.
Account Managers are part of our sales team. They provide sales support to current and prospective RunSignUp customers. This position is in our Richmond VA sales office and reports to our Lead Technical Account Manager. This position will have responsibility to review new races that are created on our website and look for ways the race directors can improve their races by using our services. Account Managers help races with set up questions and with how to use RunSignUp features that help them drive additional registrations for their races. Account Managers become experts in the use of the RunSignUp registration platform and work with customers to improve their use of RunSignUp. Account Managers may also be assigned to help with more custom onboarding and ongoing support for larger race events using RunSignUp. Communication with customers will be by phone and email. Account Managers will also contact races where we already have a relationship to help with renewals.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About video link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Good technology skills, ability to learn new features and functionality quickly and demonstrate how to use them to race directors that use our platform
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Based in Richmond, VA area
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for an active lifestyle
- Experience in customer support or sales support for a Software as a Service (SaaS) business
- Experience with running events
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $45-55K depending on experience plus an annual profit sharing bonus. Health insurance and long-term disability insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 Health Savings Account (HSA) contribution is made by the company each year. The company also has a Simple IRA and pays up to 3% of an employees salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company, please send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.