Yes, we are hiring again!
We are looking for a Part Time Customer Support Representative to help us expand our hours of service in the evening. The ideal candidate is a current user of RunSignUp who understands our system, wants to learn more and wants to help customers and participants use RunSignUp. This position can be performed from your home office, but we will have a preference for candidates close to our Moorestown NJ, headquarters.
We are looking for another person to join our team who is a fast-learning and self-motivated with experience using RunSignUp to join our customer support team. This is a position that is in direct contact with the users of our online tools (race directors & timers) and end users (participants). This role requires professionalism, patience and good communication skills. This is a service-oriented role that requires working at night, Sunday through Thursday from 6:00 PM to 10:00 PM eastern as well as participating in bi-weekly meetings with other Customer Support Representatives. Customer Support is very important to us and you will share this role with other experienced professionals at RunSignUp.
- Manage and respond to incoming RunSignUp customer support emails.
- Quickly create and clearly explain creative solutions for our users needs.
- Document common user problems and formalize solutions to bring up to our development team.
- Work with other Customer Support Representatives to create and update best practices for responding to various types of support requests.
- Prioritize and develop topical user guides and other support response tools to aid in customer support.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Located near our headquarters in Moorestown, NJ (outside of Philadelphia) for training and periodic team meetings, but support can be done from your home office
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with endurance events
- Good technical background
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The salary for this position is $15 – $20 per hour depending on experience.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to email@example.com.