Yes, we are growing and hiring again!
We are looking for a Sales Representative to join our fast growing company. The ideal candidate has experience working in inside sales in a high volume, fast paced environment. We are looking for a person to join our sales team who is fast-learning and self-motivated. This is a full time inside sales position working with new and existing RunSignUp customers in an existing sales territory. The position will be located in our Richmond VA, sales office. This role requires professionalism, perseverance and good follow up and communication skills.
- Making up to 100 calls per week with prospects and existing races, timers and partners
- Find new prospects through online resources, expanding partner relationships, trade shows and other means
- Work with existing customers and partners to communicate new RunSignUp features, help increase registrations for their races, add new races and renew with RunSignUp each year
- Demo RunSignUp to prospects
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both verbal and written
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Ability to maintain high levels of call and email activity communicating with prospects and existing customers and partners
- Running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with high volume inside sales or other comparable experience
- Good technical background
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
Compensation for our sales representatives is a combination of a moderate base salary and a very generous commission program. The base salary is $30K per year. You will assume an existing territory and can expect to make $30-35K in commission income in your first year. RunSignUp commissions create an annuity that continues for your employment for as long as your races renew with RunSignUp.
In addition to salary and commissions, health insurance is company paid and includes a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a competitive paid leave policy, paid long term disability insurance, employee stock option program and a Simple IRA with up to 3% of an employee’s salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to email@example.com.