Yes, we are growing and hiring again!
We are looking for a Customer Support/Timing Specialist. The ideal candidate is a timer who wants to come in from the cold to help customers use our The Race Director, RaceJoy and RunSignUp offerings – working on weekends and have a couple of days off during the week.
We are looking for another person to join our team who is a fast-learning and self-motivated with experience in the race timing/registration industry to join RunSignUp’s customer support team. This is a position that is in direct contact with the users of our online tools (race directors & timers) and the end users (participants). This role requires professionalism, patience, and good communication skills. This is a service-oriented role that requires working over weekends, with two days off during the week. Customer Support is very important to us and you will share this role with other experienced professionals at RunSignUp. Experience with The Race Director, RunScore, or other scoring platforms is preferred. You will also provide valuable guidance to our future product directions.
- Manage and respond to incoming RunSignUp customer support emails for RunSignUp and emails and calls for The Race Director.
- Quickly create and clearly explain creative solutions for our user’s needs.
- Document common user problems and formalize solutions to bring up to our development team.
- Prioritize and develop topical user guides and other support response tools to aid in customer support.
- Be on-call support for users of The Race Director scoring software on race days.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees, and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Based in our headquarters in Moorestown, NJ (outside of Philadelphia) during the business week, weekend support can be done from your home office
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with endurance events and timing
- Good technical background
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $50-65K depending on experience. In addition, the company has a generous profit sharing plan that all employees participate in. Health insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has long-term disability insurance and a Simple IRA with up to 3% of an employee’s salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to email@example.com.