We have released our new Dashboard (well, the beginnings of it!).
The Overview page shows a quick snapshot of the past 7 days, with convenient totals above the graph. Date ranges can be quickly changed. The more detailed chart is shown below the quick summary graph.
In addition to the Overview, you can see the Transactions in the top drop-down menu:
And you can show this on a cumulative basis so it is easy to see how you are doing in total vs. a previous year:
Stay tuned because we have a LOT more planed, such as:
- Registration Sources like Websites, EMails, Facebook Ads, Affiliates, Referral Program, etc.
- $ Transactions
- Differentiate $ from Registrations and Donations and other sources
- Overlay Events like price increases, emails, coupon code expirations, and race date (for example with this race, you might be able see price increases or emails drove these spikes in registrations:
- Demographic Data like Location, Age and Gender
- Registration Data like Giveaways, Question responses, Registration periods, Revenue by Event, Day of Week, Time of Day, etc.
- Promotion Data like Loyalty, Referrals, Coupons, EMail and Incomplete Registrations
The idea is to bring all of this good data to the forefront to give dashboards into your central race CRM database.
Note: Pageviews data began in May, 2017.
Note: We will be introducing a new security setup for this page to allow partial access to specific reports on the page on a per person basis.