We have released the first wave of our new Timer Dashboard. As the name implied, this is for timers to be able to manage all of their races in a single place – whether they are the Partner for a race, the actual race director or have been added as the Timer for a race:
This first version is mostly focused on giving timers direct and easy access to manage RaceDay related things for races. They have quick access to each full Dashboard, or a quick “Actions” menu that will take them directly to where they need to go:
You can add Secondary users, and begin to manage your information.
We will be adding a number of things over the coming months:
- Add non-RunSignUp races easily
- Consolidate various timer accounts you may have
- More information about your business, which will be used to provide better guides for race directors looking for timers
- The Race Director and RD Scoring license information
- Direct access to RD Scoring on the web to manage multiple local RD Scoring systems at multiple races
- Manage your Race Calendar, similar to Sponsors – keep track of race commitments, invoice customers, collect payments, automate renewal processes, etc.
- Track resources like equipment and people as they are assigned to races