We are in the process of rolling out a number of updates for the RaceDay SignUp App. As of this writing, 0.1.12 is available on Android, 0.1.11 is available on iOS (Apple has a slower release cycle). 0.1.13 should be available by the weekend of Oct. 8. Here are the updates in each version:
0.1.11 (iOS until ~10/4):
- “Sync Race Data” is available as a button or if you “pull down” on the top of the screen. This will attempt a sync of data rather than the background autosync that attempts sync every 5 minutes.
- Optional Cash Payment Passcode. If enabled in Settings, a volunteer must enter the passcode any time a registrant wants to pay with cash.
- Waiver Email option will send an email to the participant after they register.
- Check of full events (for example if the 5K is full but the 10K is open)
0.1.12 (Android now and iOS ~10/1 or 10/2):
- Sporadic white page on iOS and Login pop-up on Android devices is fixed.
- Fixed card swipe modal.
0.1.13 (up on the web now):
0.1.14. (Available on all platforms by Oct. 4)
- Error for full events on the first page of registration. It used to throw the error at the end of registration.
- Duplicate race listings.
- Fix broken race search if races do not have State
- Show event cost when selecting an event.