In Philadelphia, we’ll be hearing about…
- What your runners want from Author Jen A. Miller
- Recruiting and cultivating fundraisers for your events from Barbara Herzog of CASA Richmond
- The ultimate Race Checklist from Trish Portuese of Championship Racing
- Race promotion and running community collaboration from Andrew Younger & Joe Dimambro of CRIM Fitness Foundation
- Streamlining race day and the volunteer process from David Gottlieb of DG Racing
- Race day technology for your race size from Troy Rebert of the Knoxville Track Club
We’ll be teaching about…
- Setting up the Donations & Fundraising platform
- Maximizing Referrals and understading their ROI
- Utilizing the free email marketing option
- Race Day Go CheckIn and Kiosks
- Quick Hits of the the RSU system for beginners and advanced users
- RaceJoy and it’s interaction with race timing
- What’s new (and next) for RunSignUp
We’ll follow all of that with a Keynote by Jim Marino of the Blue Cross Broad Street Run and the Philadelphia Marathon, on the explosion of Broad Street from a 5,000 runner event to a 40,000+ hot ticket.
…and that’s just our sessions. Add networking opportunities and a half day focused on Timing Software (for Timers), and your week is pretty packed with education!
No expo. No sponsors. We’re there for some training and education, but this one is all about you, the Race Directors, Timers, and Race Managers who keep the industry running.