We are looking for another person for our team who is fast-learning and self-motivated with experience in customer service and credit review to join RunSignUp’s finance team. This position will be located in our Moorestown NJ office. In addition to some customer service responsibilities this individual will have the primary responsibility to review and evaluate entities setting up payment accounts with RunSignUp and will make decisions on approving those accounts using Know Your Customer underwriting guidelines and online credit evaluation tools.
- Review, evaluate and approve a high volume of new payment accounts that are set up to receive the proceeds of credit card transactions for race registrations that are set up on RunSignUp
- Follow Know Your Customer underwriting guidelines and use online credit evaluation tools to verify the identity of entities setting up payment accounts with RunSignUp to prevent fraudulent accounts
- Communicate with races and race directors to gather additional information including tax id numbers necessary to approve payment accounts
- Manage and respond to incoming RunSignUp finance support emails
- Learn the RunSignUp system to be able to handle incoming telephone customer service questions and issues
- Investigate and dispute or resolve chargeback issues that occur on our accounts
RunSignUp is a self-service online endurance event registration site. We are also a payment facilitator. Please read the payment facilitator link to better understand our business and our role in the credit card ecosystem. New races and corresponding payment accounts are set up 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. Part of the responsibility for this job will be working with the company to make sure that we have efficient review and coverage of new payment accounts and may require weekend work to make sure our underwriting queue does not get backed up.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Experience with credit review in a bank, leasing or other credit environment
- Computer savvy, able to learn new applications quickly
- Accounting or Finance background
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- High energy, hands-on, ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $45-55K depending on experience. In addition, the company has a generous profit sharing plan that funds bonuses for all of our employees. Health insurance is company paid and includes a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and matches up to 3% of an employee’s salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to kevin at runsignup.com.