We’re gearing up towards our 3rd Annual RunSignUp Race Director/Timer Symposium, and we’re looking for customers with experience to share! The details:
- The Symposium will be held July 18th-20th in Philadelphia, PA. Customer presentations will be on July 19th.
- Speakers should have experience and knowledge with RunSignUp and the broader running industry; however, your presentation does not need to revolve around RunSignUp or include highly technical details.
- The Symposium will be dual-track: RunSignUp employees will provide sessions with technology demos and more in-depth software exploration; Customer Presentations will explore broader areas of consideration.
- We are open to new topic ideas based on your experience, but are always interested in:
- Promotion (grassroots promotion, social media, recruiting through referrals and teams, marketing plans, etc.)
- Race Day Logistics (participant flow, check-in, corrals, etc.)
- Race Day Technology (Results, notifications, video, etc.)
- Sponsor recruitment and management
- Donations and Fundraising
- Volunteer recruitment and management
- Step-by-step: Putting together a new event
- Presentations vary from 30-60 minutes depending on topic. Panel discussions are also an option.
- Examples of previous presentations can be found here: https://runsignup.com/customers/videos
If you are interested in speaking, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience, and any topic(s) areas that you are especially comfortable with.