We have made a major upgrade to Reserved Entries. These are useful for many use cases:
- Invite specific participants to register for your race even after it is closed or full.
- Set a special price for a certain person – for example an elite athlete.
- An alternative to the Loyalty Program to invite past participants and potentially offer them a special price.
The new features include:
- New, easier to use User Interface
- Upload a CSV list of people to invite (we require a CSV with the EXACT headers “first_name”, “last_name”, and “email”)
- Set Event Pricing specifically for each Invitation
- Search Invites and check status
- Download Invites in CSV
Here is the new User Interface and setup, which is fairly self explanatory:. The top part let’s you select participants to invite (note the new “Upload CSV):
The bottom part lets you customize parameters like how long the invitation is good for, and any special pricing: