Yes, we are growing again!
The ideal candidate is a timer who wants to come in from the cold to help customers use our The Race Director, RaceJoy and RunSignUp offerings – working on weekends and have a couple of days off during the week.
We are looking for another person on our team who is a fast-learning and self-motivated employee with experience in the race timing/registration industry to join RunSignUp’s customer support team. As this is a position that is in direct contact with the users of our online tools (race directors & timers) and the end users (participants) this role requires professionalism and patience. This is a split role in which you will work with other team members. This is a service-oriented role that requires working over weekends, with two days off during the week. Experience with The Race Director, RunScore, or other scoring platforms while not required would be preferred. You will also provide valuable guidance to our future product directions.
- Manage and respond to incoming RunSignUp customer support emails.
- Quickly create and clearly explain creative solutions for our users needs.
- Document common user problems and formalize solutions to bring up to our development team.
- Prioritize and develop topical user guides to aid in customer support.
- Be on-call support for users of The Race Director scoring software on race days.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Ideally based in Philadelphia, Richmond, Grand Rapids, San Diego or Orlando areas, but we have lots of remote people, so not a requirement
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with endurance events
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $40-60K depending on experience. In addition, the company has a generous profit sharing plan that all employees participate in. Health insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and pays up to 3% of an employees salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to bob.bickel at runsignup.com.