Our new payment on-boarding process that we rolled out on June 22nd has payment account set up options that are perfect for timers. With our Quick Start payment option you can set up payment accounts at the same time you set up races or you can set up a race and choose to set up a payment account later. You can also send an email to a Race Director or Finance Manager with instructions on completing the payment account information. Either way you can begin taking registrations right away, at the same time you set up your race.
Quick Start requires the minimum information necessary to set up a payment account with RunSignUp and it available in two modes:
Set Up Now
- We ask you for the minimum amount of information necessary to satisfy credit card processing rules to set up your payment account
- You can choose to make payments to yourself or to a business, charity or other non-profit entity
- You can choose to receive either direct deposit (preferred) or check payments and can receive your payments weekly or monthly
Set Up Later (Perfect for Timers)
- Our innovative Quick Start payment system allows you to set up your race now, begin taking registrations now and come back later to give us the instructions on the payment account
- Send an email to a Race Director, Finance Manager or anyone who has the account details with instructions on finishing the set up of the payment account
Here is a screen shot of just how simple it is:
RunSignUp also offers additional Advanced Payment account options, which require a bit more information to set up but offer benefits like; lower processing fees on donations for 501(c) 3 entities, more detailed financial reporting and payment frequency up to daily.
Our payment account process update was designed with simplicity, flexibility and ease of use in mind. Set up now or set up later. Timers can set up a race and quickly begin taking registrations right away.