This person will review the hundreds of new races that are created on our website each month and look for ways the race directors can improve their races by using our services and help them drive additional registrations. They will also contact races where we already have a relationship with to help with renewals. This person will also work with the more senior account representatives to collaborate on introducing RunSignUp to more races, timers, clubs and stores.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our About video link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to listen to what customers need and provide solutions based on their needs
- Based in Richmond, VA area
- Deep running/endurance sports roots and enthusiasm for active lifestyle
- Experience with running events
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $40-50K plus bonus depending on experience. In addition, the company has a profit sharing plan that all employees participate in. Health insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and pays up to 3% of an employees salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers and want to join our dynamic, fun, growing company please send a resume to bryan at runsignup.com.