We are looking to hire a full time software developer to help RunSignUp continue to provide great web services and cutting edge technology to the running community. This is an opportunity to do great development, work with some very bright people, as well as to learn and broaden your knowledge base. You will be joining a very fast growing and successful company.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our Company Strategy video link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Linux experience
- AWS Cloud Services like SQS, SES, SNS, EC2, RDS
- Open Source, Stackoverflow or other public contributions
- Example websites that you have built
- Based in Philadelphia or South Jersey
- Deep running roots and enthusiasm for the sport
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Attention to detail and ability to complete tasks in a high volume environment
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
Competitive base salary based on expertise and experience. The company offers a generous profit sharing plan. In addition, the company has a profit sharing plan that all employees participate in. Health insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and pays up to 3% of an employees salary as a matching contribution.
If you think you can help our customers, please send a resume, pointers to example websites you have built, and sample code you have written to bob.bickel at runsignup.com.