We are happy to announce that Johanna Goode will be joining us in this role in April! Sorry, but this position is no longer open. We thank everyone for their interest and time.
We are looking to hire a Web Marketing Customer Advocate in the May- June timeframe.
The primary purpose of this position is to help serve our customers better by explaining how they can improve their races, clubs, timing companies and running stores. There are several aspects to this:
- Develop case studies of existing customers.
- Develop best practice material on different topics.
- Manage the deployment of this material via our web site, blog, Facebook page, monthly newsletter and new channels of communications.
- Talk via phone, email and social channels with customers on a daily basis to offer help and guidance.
- Develop cross-media material – written, powerpoint, brochures and work with our videographer – that can be used on RunSignUp.com as well as be re-purposed by our customers.
- Organize our participation at industry conferences. Attend to meet customers and prospective customers.
- This is not an account rep position. This person will work across all of our account teams.
We are looking for someone who fits our culture. Our guiding principles are to have equal parts of Work, Learn, Fun, and Team. We believe that customers, employees and owners all share equally in the responsibility and success of the company. This is covered in more detail in our Company Strategy video link below. Please review our material to make sure this is the right type of place for you, such as:
Some of the key attributes we are looking for (we will look for the best mix):
- Based in Philadelphia or South Jersey
- Deep running roots and enthusiasm for the sport
- High energy, hands-on
- Gets stuff done rather than just talk about stuff
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to write HTML code and understand CSS
- Ability to develop good looking documents and graphics with packages like Word, Powerpoint, and Photoshop
- Knowledge of Web Marketing techniques like SEO, SEM, email and advertising
- Thirst for learning
- Team player
The base salary is $40-50K depending on experience. In addition, the company has a profit sharing plan that all employees participate in. Health insurance is company paid, plus a $2,000 HSA contribution by the company. The company also has a Simple IRA and pays up to 3% of an employees salary as a matching contribution.
We will begin interviewing in March and expect to hire someone by May or June, therefore students graduating from college this Spring can apply.
If you think you can help our customers, please send a resume as well as some samples of your work (websites or content and graphics that you have developed, college papers you have written, samples marketing programs you have done, etc.) to bob.bickel at runsignup.com.