Download the RunScore and RunSignUp Integration Manual.
This short and simple manual includes information on:
- Logging into RunSignUp from RunScore
- Download Event and Participant information from RunSignUp to RunScore
- Upload Participant information from RunScore to RunSignUp
- Sync Participant information – make changes in either system and automatically sync the changes to the other system.
- Upload Results to RunSignUp
- Live Result uploads every 30 seconds
- Enable RunSignUp Results Notification via TXT or EMail
- Sample RunScore Scripts that you can copy and paste
Here is a diagram of all of the integration:
- Test before race day!
- Make sure your Event is the same name in RunSignUp and your Listing file when uploading
- An alternative to sync is to just have an upload that uploads anyone in the RunScore database who doesn’t have a registration_id. This will generate a link between runners you put manually into RunScore and when you upload them to RunSignUp.